Weather station, temperature and pressure at Curdridge SO30, UK
Is it Raining? Please wait
The data comes from my weather station at the Curdridge observatory. Use the drop down list to select different time periods.
The weather station is a DIY homemade station using an Arduino Microcontroller.
- A Dallas 1-wire external temperature probe
- A BMP085 pressure sensor
- Arduino Microcontroller
- Ethernet Interface
- Data is pushed from the Arduino to my website
- Data stored in mysql database on webserver
- PHP page renders this data using Google Charts
- Pressure reading are adjust for sea level.
Weekly average : 7.7103259251909915C
Select date range for weather station data to display:
Current data range: 5 days.
Last update: 2017-02-19 21:01:02
Data averaged over 10 minute intervals;
RED = Dome Temperature, C
ORANGE = Outdoor Temperature, C
BLUE = Pressure, hPa